Thursday, January 5, 2023

Ode to Jo-elle 2023

A rhythmic 4 stanza love poem
My Muse: Jo-elle. Love of my life.

 Our love, a precious bloom
Nurtured through the seasons, a constant groom
For fourteen years, hand in hand
We've traversed life's shifting sand

Through every trial and strife
You've been my anchor, my guiding light
Your love, a beacon bright
Guiding me through the darkest night

Here's to many more years
Filled with love, laughter, and cheers
I am yours, my love, forevermore
You are my one true love, I adore

Our bond, unbreakable, our love sincere
I am grateful from above
For the gift of your tenderness
You are my rock, my love 

Heart Images – Browse 6,297,887 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe  Stock

No comments:

The man that makes all the dough around here!

The man that makes all the dough around here! Hey there, folks! I've got a little story to share with you, and it's all about the br...