Monday, March 13, 2023

Happy 14th Anniversary Beautiful!


Happy 14th Anniversay
to
Jo-elle aka Beautiful
 
 

 
 

On a Friday the 13th, in March of '09,
I met my Lady, and our hearts aligned.

The stars above us must have shone so bright,
As we laughed and talked into the night.

That fateful day, our love began to bloom,
And in each other's eyes, we found our room.

With every passing year, our love grows strong,
And with each anniversary, we sing our song.

So here's to us, my dearest one,
On this special day, under the sun.

May our love forever flourish and thrive,
And in each other's arms, we will always thrive.

Happy 14th Anniversary, My Love.

No comments:

The man that makes all the dough around here!

The man that makes all the dough around here! Hey there, folks! I've got a little story to share with you, and it's all about the br...