Thursday, May 6, 2010

Photography - Getting Exposure

Did you like the play on words in the title. I did. So for many years now I have been dabbling in photography and this year I took a leap and dove right in. I finally spent the money and bought a wonderful prosumer level Nikon D90 DSLR. For the record I love my Nikon. Feature rich, easy to work with and it really does make photography fun.

Now with that out of the way let me get to the real reason you are reading this.
Because I want to increase my exposure. I started a local business called Odyssey Photography in Saint John, NB. We have a WordPress site, a facebook fan page and some listings on ebay for a couple of our favorite prints. I am listing these links below and I hope you find them useful and wonderful.

On our Wordpress blog you will find, Daily stories, photography tips, what we are working on currently and our Print that we are offering for sale.

WordPress Blog
(This is our main site right now) - http://ephotographystudios.wordpress.com

Facebook Fan Page.

our current ebay listings




Enjoy.
David Sullivan
Odyssey Photography
506 608 2418

No comments:

The man that makes all the dough around here!

The man that makes all the dough around here! Hey there, folks! I've got a little story to share with you, and it's all about the br...