Monday, March 2, 2009

Arise from the Ashes of great Pheonix and take your place in cosmos

The world has changed and I with it !!!

Wow. It has been a while since I felt like blogging. Much in my life has changed since last I wrote. I have become separated from my Wife of 13 years. I have moved on. I have struggled like many before me and I would like to believe I have grown much.

I have taken a detour in my career path, watched depression over whelm a loved one to dangerous levels and witnessed their slow climbing up out of the ashes. I have lost a dearly loved relative to Leukemia and discovered how to love myself again.

My name is David Sullivan and I love people and life.
In this blog I will share my little lessons and wonderful experiences when ever I feel the need.

today I wrote a quick piece about some things I believe I have learned.

I will post it next -- Called My Philosophy

No comments:

The man that makes all the dough around here!

The man that makes all the dough around here! Hey there, folks! I've got a little story to share with you, and it's all about the br...